These premium quality FSC® certified unbleached, greaseproof papers are perfect for a wide variety of baking and cooking needs.
Warning: Last items in stock!
While some baking papers are coated with Quilon, which contains heavy metals like chromium that can be toxic when incinerated, If You Care Parchment Paper uses Silicone, derived from a natural element. It’s a much more expensive process, but one we feel is worth it for everyone. But perhaps most importantly, our baking papers use no chlorine in their production. And that means no chlorine is dumped into our lakes and streams.
- FSC Certified unbleached greaseproof paper
- Totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- Minimum waste
- Unbleached recycled cardboard packaging
- Vegetable-based inks for printing
- Non-toxic glues
- Cardboard packaging should be recycled
- Silicone coated
- Excellent for baking and cooking
- No greasing necessary
- Oven safe up to 428°F/220°C
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten free
- Allergen free
- Star-K kosher and Kosher for Passover
- No animal testing
- No animal ingredients